Sunday, December 11, 2011

Final Project.

So, for my final I re-edited old photos. The final product will be presented in a "book" form, but since I'm not entirely done with it yet I've made some triptychs to post here. Each set begins on the left with the photo completely unedited, straight out of the camera. The second, or middle photo, is the first edit I had done whenever it was taken. And the photo all the way on the right is the new edit that I did to show the techniques I learned in class. (The book is set up a tad differently, with each set of photos taking up two pages; the original and old edit will be on the left as 5x7 photos, and the final edit will be on the right as an 8x10).

Admittedly, it is a bit hard to see the differences in some of the photos when they're next to each other. It's much easier to tell on-screen when you're flipping through them, but I liked the look of a book better.
I believe there are twenty-three sets of photos in all, but I've decided to only post four on here so as to not make this the longest post ever.

Here ya' go:

1)


2)


3)


4)

No comments:

Post a Comment