Monday, November 14, 2011

Final Project Idea

I wasn't sure what my final project should be, and I'm still not 100%, but I was thinking since I've learned a lot about retouching that I would take a bunch of my older photos and edit them using the new techniques I've learned. I figured I could show the original, the old edit, and the new one so the improvements would be clearer.

These are some of the photos I was considering using (They're all pulled from facebook, so they're not of very good quality, and they have an obnoxious watermark, but just go with it.)





5 comments:

  1. That a really neat idea! It will be interesting to see how you've improved in the last few years. How many images to you plan to edit? Will they be linked in some way?

    (Stephanie, what about the collage!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a good idea! i always think about going back into my older stuff and editing it in newer and better ways.

    are you going to display the before and after like we did in retouching

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds cool. would be interesting to see the changes from your old work to your new edited work. good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea. You never know what you can do to improve an old image. Color correction can really make an image you once thought was not so great to an image you really like, just from the small changes in tone.

    ReplyDelete